Stand Against Cancer & Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program
The Stand Against Cancer (SAC) and the Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer (IBCCP) breast and cervical screenings programs are available for eligible uninsured women in Illinois. An early supporter of this program, ACCESS is proud to offer and help women enroll in STAND and IBCCP program services.
Are you eligible?
- Woman age 18-64 years old
- Resident of Illinois
- Low income at or below 250% (for women over the income limit, please contact 773.735.3282)
What is covered?
- Patient education on breast and cervical health and self breast examination
- Clinical breast and pelvic exam with pap test
- Screening mammograms
- Follow-up diagnostic tests (ultrasounds, biopsies, etc.) are provided through the IBCCP program
Contact the SAC Unit at 773.735.3282