Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
ACCESS has been proud to provide Ryan White services for more than 20 years. Here are some key facts about our program:
- HIV testing, counseling and referrals
- Community outreach and linkage to care
- Prevention services and education for high-risk groups
- Primary care for HIV positive patients following Public Health Service protocols
- Early intervention services including medical case management, treatment adherence, mental health, nutritional counseling, and infectious disease specialty care
- Treatment for co-morbidities such as mental health diagnoses and Hepatitis C
- Screening for and enrollment into public benefit programs, such as ADAP (AIDS Drug Assistance Program)
- Prevention education for HIV positive patients
- Prevention education for PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis)
- Consumer engagement to inform on program services and assist in program development and evaluation, which includes a Patient Advocate on staff and an established Consumer Advisory Board
For more information about HIV support services, please call 708.239.8063.
Make An Appointment
HIV Hub Sites:
ACCESS Evanston-Rogers Park Family Health Center
1555 W. Howard St.
Chicago, IL 60626
ACCESS Family Health Society
152 W. Lincoln Highway
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
ACCESS Grand Boulevard Health and Specialty Center
5401 S. Wentworth Ave.
Chicago, IL 60609
ACCESS Madison Family Health Center
3800 W. Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60624
ACCESS Martin T. Russo Family Health Center
245 S. Gary Ave. Lower Level
Bloomingdale, IL 60108