Community Breast Cancer Awareness Workshop
10/21/2016 @ 10:00 AM -
ACCESS Center for Discovery and Learning
5139 S. Ashland
Chicago, IL 60609
R.S.V.P. by Monday, October 18th
to Erica Ruiz via email at Erica.Ruiz@achn.net or by phone at 312.526.2256.
Join ACCESS for a special breast and cervical
cancer resource workshop. This event is
FREE and open to the public. Light
refreshments will be served.
ACCESS strives to provide community residents with education and accessible breast and cervical health care resources. ACCESS promotes awareness and empowers women to get the screenings they need.
EVENT ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Free giveaways
- Free massage therapy
- Susan G. Komen beading workshop
- Children’s entertainment table
- Affordable Care Act enrollment
- Free wig giveaway sponsored by Sisters Working It Out
- Personal Story from Breast Cancer Survivor
- Voter registration assistance
- Same-day appointments at ACCESS Ashland (next door)
- Referrals for mammograms and Pap smears and other vital health screenings
- Free information and resources