ACCESS Welcome 1:00 p.m.
Panel and Dialogue: Perspectives 1:15 p.m. on Risk, Screening and Prevention
Refreshments/Break 2:15 p.m.
Fun Fitness 2:30 p.m.
Alana Biggers, MD, MPH, FACP Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine University of Illinois at Chicago
Sandra Gomez-Perez, PhD, RD, LDN Assistant Professor of Clinical Nutrition College of Health Sciences, Rush University
Lauren Miller Stage IV colorectal Cancer Survivor The Blue Hat Foundation, Inc.
Instructor-led fitness activity offering simple, senior-friendly techniques to improve flexibility, balance and energy
• Free healthy treats including make-your-own salad station
• Tips and meal plans for healthier eating
• Latest resources on colon cancer and how to talk with families and friends
• Referrals and options for health screenings
• Local community resources
• Free giveaways
This event is supported through a generous donation from the Hospira Foundation. The Hospira Foundation was the philanthropic affiliate of Hospira, Inc. Hospira, Inc.was acquired by Pfizer Inc. in September 2015.