Accepted Insurances and Benefits Assistance
All patients are welcome at ACCESS regardless of insurance status. Patients without the ability to pay will not be denied services.
We accept a wide variety of commercial, Medicaid and Medicare managed care insurance plans. If you are uninsured, our team of benefit specialists can work with you to see if you are eligible for any available insurance coverage and assist you with other benefits, such as SNAP enrollment.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO™
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage™ HMO,
HMO Illinois (site 458)
- Humana Chicago HMOX, Choice POS,
- Smart Care Network
- United HealthCare*
*Please consult your insurance plan’s directory or
member services to ensure that ACCESS is within
your specific plan’s network.
- Ambetter Sinai
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Precision™
(site 458 only)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue FocusCare™
(site 458 only)
- Blue Choice PPO™
- All Kids
- Illinois Health Connect
- Blue Community™ FHP, ICP
- CountyCare FHP, ICP
- Humana ICP
- IlliniCare FHP, ICP
- Meridian FHP, ICP
- United HealthCare
- Community Care Alliance
- Meridian Elite, Essential
- Blue Community™
- Humana Gold Plus
- Meridian Complete
For HMO Plans, ACCESS only accepts patients assigned to an ACCESS provider or health center for primary care.
Our Sliding Fee Scale Program
We also offer a sliding fee scale program. Any payment that is required for your visit is due at the time of your appointment.
To be screened to see what benefits you are eligible for or to sign up for our sliding fee scale program, please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of address (two pieces of mail or 1 piece of mail and a photo I.D. with address and name included)
- Proof of income (income tax forms, two pay stubs, SSI/SSA official documentation, two most recent pay stubs, letter from employer, or ACCESS housing/shelter or employment verification forms)
- Other documents may be required, please contact your health center for further requirements