Do the Five, Stop the Spread of Coronavirus
March 24, 2020
Avoid getting sick and do your part to slow the spread.
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing: We recommend you stay about six feet apart from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth to prevent any type of virus from entering your body.
- Practice respiratory hygiene: Cover your mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of waste immediately.
- Stay in isolation if you are sick to limit your exposure to others.
- Stay at home. Follow state and local shelter in place orders to reduce community spread.
Learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and what Access Community Health Network (ACCESS) is doing to work with state and local health officials to help support our communities during this public health crisis.