A Medical Home You Can Trust
Men need to put their health first and ACCESS is committed to offering our male patients the best support they need to maintain their health and an active lifestyle.
- Routine, preventive annual physicals
- Behavioral health
- Internal medicine
- Benefits counseling
- Ongoing wellness through care coordination
- HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C support services
- Management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure
To schedule an in-person or telehealth appointment at any of our 35 ACCESS health centers, call 1.866.267.2353.
ACCESS’ Westside Healthy Start Male Involvement Program
Designed to give men the tools and support they need to become the fathers they truly want to be. The ACCESS Westside Healthy Start Male Involvement program offers individual and group-setting support to fathers. The program looks at the total health of each patient and also offers the following assistance:
- Job search and training
- Health resources for you and your family
- Expungement of criminal records
- Tools to support your partner and foster a healthy relationship
- Child support guidance
- Access to a support network of fathers to talk about the challenges and successes of being a dad
To learn more about ACCESS Westside Healthy Start and your eligibility, call 312.733.0065 today.
ACCESS’ Illinois Family Planning Program
The Illinois Family Planning Program is a reproductive health program that offers affordable and inclusive sexual health services to anyone 12 years of age or older. The program empowers patients to take control of their health by providing confidential services including:
- Physical exams
- STI/HIV testing, treatment and education
- Referrals for PrEP, an HIV prevention method
- Men’s health screenings (i.e., testicular exams, blood pressure)
- Free condoms
- Health education
The Illinois Family Planning program is offered at select locations. Click here to learn more about the program and call 1.866.267.2353 to schedule an appointment with an Illinois Family Planning Program provider today.