School and Sports Physicals for Chicago Area Schools
Your Child’s Health Plays a Big Part in Their Education
School physicals are mandatory for many Illinois children. ACCESS offers complete and affordable physical exams available in our 35 Chicago area locations for students that need them for grade school, sports, college and other programs.
- A good school year starts with:
- A school physical
- The right supplies
- A positive attitude
- Help with homework
- Good health
- Supportive parents
"It's important to be proactive about your child's health and continually screen for potential health risks," says Daneen Woodard, M.D., ACCESS Regional Medical Director. "That's why I believe physicals are the best way parents can ensure their child is both physically and emotionally healthy and ready for the upcoming school year."
What can I expect from a physical?
You can expect your provider to:
- Measure your child's height, weight, blood pressure and pulse.
- Check your child's eyes, ears, nose, throat, lymph nodes, heart, lungs and abdominals for any abnormalities.
- Assess your child's neck, spine, shoulders, arms, wrists, elbows, knees, legs and feet.
- Make sure your child has his/her updated immunizations.
- Review your medical history.
- Ask you and your child about any concerns you may have about his/her well-being.
Physicals are hassle-free and ensure the health and safety of your family. ACCESS offers comprehensive and affordable school physicals. We also offer sports physicals and physicals needed to enter college.
How do I schedule an appointment?
To schedule your child's physical in the Chicago area, please call us at 1.866.267.2353 or click below. Same day appointments are available!
Make An Appointment