Need Urgent Care in Chicago? Call Us First
July 7, 2020
Do you need to see a doctor but always think the Emergency Room is your only option? Call us first.
Do you need help managing your chronic disease like diabetes or hypertension? Call us first.
Do you think you have pink eye or a UTI and need an antibiotic? Call us first.
Sometimes going to the Emergency Room seems like the only option, but as one of Chicagoland’s largest providers of primary care, we can help you decide if your problem is urgent or if it can be treated at one of our 35 health centers, conveniently located throughout Chicago, Cook and DuPage counties.
ACCESS’ services are designed to address the total health care needs of your entire family including preventive care, chronic disease management, behavioral health and other critical support services. We offer telehealth and in-person visits at all ACCESS health center locations with same day appointments available.
Your time is precious, especially when you don’t feel well. Instead of wasting hours waiting to be seen in an Emergency Room, schedule an appointment at one of our health centers and be seen on your schedule. Call us first.
A snapshot of our services and programs:
- Primary Health Care for Adults and Children (i.e., Annual Well Visits, Immunizations, School/Sports Physicals)
- Women’s Health (OB/Gyn, Maternal Child Health Programs and Support Services)
- Chronic Disease Management (i.e., Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease)
- Behavioral Health
- Medication Assisted Treatment (M.A.T.) Program
- HIV Services and Support Programs
- Benefits Enrollment Assistance (SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, and other governmental programs)
- 340B Discount Drug Program
- Care Coordination
ACCESS is a leader in expanding access to affordable, quality health care and all patients are welcome regardless of insurance status. Patients without the ability to pay will not be denied services. We accept a wide variety of commercial, Medicaid and Medicare managed care insurance plans. If you are uninsured, our team of benefit specialists can work with you to see if you are eligible for any available insurance coverage and assist you with other benefits, such as Medicaid, SNAP and WIC.