ACCESS Text Messaging Terms of Service
1. By consenting to receive communications from Access Community Health Network (“ACCESS”), you are agreeing to receive text messages (technically known as SMS short code messaging) regarding health care-related services from us. Text messages can include:
- Appointment reminders
- A link to a secure site to complete required paperwork prior to your health care visit
- A link to join a virtual waiting room for your telehealth visit
- Consent and acknowledgment of service
- Visit survey
- Other consents and forms related to your health care with us or our operations.
2. You can cancel the text messaging service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the text message. After you send the text message "STOP" to us, we will send you a text message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive text messages from us.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the text messaging service, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 833-968-8860.
4. Wireless providers, also known as carriers, are not liable for delayed or undelivered text messages.
5. As always, text message and data rates may apply for any text messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will only receive text messages according to the permissions you have provided to us. Text message frequency will vary with the number of appointments you schedule. If you have any questions about your texting and data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider directly.