Save the Date: 2023 ACCESS Community Health Fairs
Prepare your family for a healthy school year and attend one of our five health fairs scheduled throghout the summer and early fall.
July 15th | 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
July 22nd | 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
August 19th | 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
August 26th | 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
September 9th | 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The health fairs are free to the public and include:
- Back-to-school physicals
- COVID-19 vaccines
- Health screenings and referrals
- Community partner resources
- School supplies (while supplies last)
- Health insurance, Medicaid redetermination, SNAP and cash application assistance
- Refreshments and entertainment
Please note that families who are new to ACCESS should bring their immunization records and medical cards to make sure they are seen as quickly as possible the day of the event. If children are not enrolled in All Kids, ACCESS staff members can enroll children on the day of the event.