ACCESS offers a full range of quality health care services conveniently located right in your community.
As your medical home, ACCESS cares about you and your total health. We provide access to consistent, evidence-based care, patient and family education, and self-management support. Your ACCESS care team will work with you to understand your unique care needs and health goals. We can also link you to the critical community resources and social services that you may need.
At ACCESS, we partner with our patients to work together for a healthier you.
- This means that we will help you identify a primary care provider (PCP), who will be a doctor, nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
- Your PCP will provide you with consistent, quality health care and act as your key resource for questions about your personal care plan and treatment options.
- For this reason, we will do our best to schedule your appointments with the same provider each time you visit us.
Our Primary Care Services Include:
- Family practice
- Internal medicine
- School and sports physicals
- Obstetric/gynecological and midwifery services
- Management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure
Other Services Available at Select Sites Include:
- Low-cost breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Behavioral health services
- HIV/AIDS counseling, testing and primary care
- Substance abuse treatment program
- Case management
- Specialty care services (including ophthalmology, rheumatology, cardiology, podiatry, endocrinology, oncology/urology, and pediatric specialty care)